Our email system keeps deleted items for 30 days after they are deleted. You can recover email with the following steps:
1. Login to Zimbra Webmail. Your username is your email address. The URL for Webmail is: https://mail.ossds.net
2. Right click on the Trash folder icon
3. Select Recover Deleted Items
4. Locate the email you would like to restore, then click Recover To.
5. Select the folder you would like to recover the email to. You also have the option to create a new folder. Once done selecting the folder click OK.
- 27 Users Found This Useful
How to Use Zimbra Zimlets
Zimlets™ - A Mechanism for Integrating Disparate Information Systems and Content with the Zimbra...
Zimbra 101: Video Tutorials for Zimbra Collaboration Server
Video TutorialsZimbra is an email software with a many layers of functionality. We strongly...
Please click here to access the latest webinars from Zimbra. You can also cut and paste this...
Mac Mail IMAP Setup
They were used to configure email on a Mac running 10.10.1. 1: Open Mail and add a new mailbox...