OSSDS Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Privacy & Security
- Termination, Refunds, and Cancellations
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Privacy & Security
- Your privacy is important to OSSDS. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that OSSDS collects, and the ways in which OSSDS uses that personal information. OSSDS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [Information about your use of this website;]
- [Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;]
- [Information about transactions carried out over this website;]
- [Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and;]
- [Any other information that you send to OSSDS.]
OSSDS may use your personal information to:
- [Administer this website;]
- [Personalize the website for you;]
- [Enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [Publish information about you on the website;]
- [Send to you products that you purchase;]
- [Supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [Send you statements and invoices;]
- [Collect payments from you and;]
- [Send you marketing communications.]
Where OSSDS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, OSSDS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
OSSDS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. OSSDS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
OSSDS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
All credit card transactions on this site are conducted with Authorize.net. Authorize.net is an industry leading transaction and online merchant services company that utilizes the latest in online transaction security. In short, your credit card information is processed directly with Authorize.net and we (OSSDS) do not capture or store the credit card information digitally or in any other format.
Although this service may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this service is void where prohibited.
OSSDS and Customer reserve the right to terminate at anytime for any reason. Termination will take effect and the end of the current billing cycle. In the event OSSDS terminates a product, a service or all services, it is the customer's responsibility to secure their data. Customer data related to terminated or cancelled services will be purged at the end of the services' current billing cycle. Since OSSDS is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order has been processed. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this before purchasing.
Please make sure to set your ISP (Internet Service Provider), e-Mail spam service, or individual e-Mail program to allow email from the OSSDS.com domain. Refunds are not provided for not receiving an email we sent.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.Therefore, we will honor requests for refunds on the following reasons:
Download issues: it may happen that you have problems downloading the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support Department within 3 days. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe your silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "download issue" reason.
- Major defects: although all products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support Team for approval. We reserve the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any defect is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial notification, a refund will be issued to the customer. Please be advised that temporary access to your computer or server may be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the issue. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delay of the resolution. Refusal to provide access to your computer or server, if so required, will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product not as described: such issues must be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints that are based on customer's false expectations will not be honored. Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with third-party software.
Cancellations to an account will happen as soon as we receive an email from the client stating that he/she wishes to cancel their service. We do not offer pro-rated billing or refunds for remaining service time on an account after it has been canceled. Service will be terminated at the time of the clients next billable cycle.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Our goal for email response is 12-24 hours.
Contact Us at https://www.ossds.com/members/supporttickets.php for refund questions or to cancel service.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment for products and/or services is due at time of "check out" while purchasing products and/or services from the OSSDS website. Some products and/or services require a subscription and as such, the payment method used at time of purchase will be billed on terms setforth by the purchased product and/or service.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard,and American Express for payment of products.
- Viewing Orders
- To view your order history including pending orders, please log into your account on the homepage of the website.
- Please use the following URL for support issues:
- The OSSDS direct line is: 1-877-633-9247